Saturday, February 17, 2007 ++

Happy C. New year everyone~!!!. *Oink*. Tee-hee.

It's Year of the Pig meaning good stuff will come. Speaking of Good stuff JAPAN is in 2 months! Though i'm a little bit worried over it since i have school work and such. I don't really care but some thing just tells me i'm going to be behind ~ Oh wells. -_-;

Well 3 weeks late of update..and such. Back to school wasn't the most happy ocassion, more of a horrifying, stressful, disapointing week. The school systems has been screwed and why must this yr 11's be the test guinea pigs for all changes? i find it that they should've planned it more before pissing a massive group of people T_T*.

Seeing friends was fun, missed them so much. Though now school and people at school. I don't know how to say, but i feel like im losing touch with everyone. i feel left out in most of things since im not in their classes and now its really hard to get around to places without the bell limiting you all the time. Heh, i guess i just have to put more effort into social activities! :O haha.

I need a new haircut...My hairs a mess..but i want it messier xP. It's to boring...i like different haircuts..but i miss my monkey haircut.....but the fringe was just to short...@_@. I'm thinking of shortening my bangs, and layered top half of head...because i have this problem (maybe cuased by my posture YOGA I SAY) it buffs out and if i layered it it be all nice and flat! yeah .__.; I'm stuck choosing on a new fringe, maybe a straight spikey one..NO or maybe...those spikey side ones...AHH but their so typical..I need something New. Argh, ill just look at more pics -.-.

Well...that's about it..i think. O_o. like whos gonna read this, but hey, it relieves stress...BETTER THAN GORGING food as i previously have done..I SWEAR its liek scary i dont relise then i gain 3kg. then i complain, and try lose it but i just get more stressed so im stuck...=_=. GAH. work harder jess! haha.

Hmm. ill post pics next time =D MAYBE A MOVIE! got a pda <3 from Dad. though its his, but he doesnt like it haha.
6:31 AM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.