Saturday, December 16, 2006 ++

Fall Over.
Udon.
10pm.
Yawn.


Wow. Today me and lisa went to city! and of course we went there to play soccer! woo! we kicked ass...or more like i got kicked in the ass. I triped over...the net....BWAHAHA. Fell striahgt down. with a big BANG...O_O oww my bones.

JERRRY, GET WELL SOON FOR YOUR WRIST!!!!!!!!!
-___-;;;

Soccer was ....scary. so many pro players, and me? i felt like a baricade or blocker thing. HEHEHEHE a very handy blocker. XDDD. After soccer we ate at CAPITOL! soo gooodd la~~~ the japanese food PWAOAOOORRRRRR SO GOOD. lisa and i shared udon terriyaki !!!! i saw chunyee's and pochungs..RICE AND PORK OMFG LOOKED SO YUMMY!!!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!! FOOD!! I LOVE FOOD -__-;

i was so scared if my dad or mum will go insane at me...LIKE INSANE...we got home at 10pm, along meeting drunkards and creepy people on the train. Luckily Lisa's soothing music made our trip home easy going BAHAHAH.

Yeahhh, today was a blast! and first time i stayed at city sooo late! SOO PRETTY!, and met so many cool people o.o ahahahha. i like new experiences ahahhahaa. i will definatly remember this day ^^!wooo!

Bai Bai. ~

Labels: ,

3:42 AM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.